1) As of February 11th, The Coronavirus is now officially known as : COVID-19—>’Corona’ ‘Virus’ ‘Disease’ ‘2019’
2) As of February 24th, there are 53 cases within the U.S. Visit the CDC for up-to-date data.
3) Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. The symptoms: Fever, cough, shortness of breath.
4) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is one of the many viruses which exists in the Coronavirus family (it originated from animals).
5) Currently, there is no vaccine for COVID-19. However, since we know it is a respiratory disease maybe the cure could be derived from a vaccine which currently exists (Diptheria and tetanus, MMR etc.)
Prevention is key! Always wash your hands and avoid contact with people who are sick!
To see states in the US currently with cases of infection please follow link below: